Christian Cieri is a New York City-based actor and singer with a life-long love of musical theatre stemming from singing along to A Chorus Line as a child in the car.
He earned a B.A. in Digital Media Studies with a Marketing Minor from the University of Rochester where he studied from 2013 to 2017. After spending two years in marketing, he decided to pursue a career in acting. Jury's still out if that was a good call.
While attending college, Christian also received voice lessons through the Eastman School of Music with his voice professor Mitchell Hutchings (www.mitchellhutchings.com).
Christian is also the writer, lyricist, and composer of the new musical comedy "The Humoral Funeral Parlor on the Corner of the Street", which had its world premier staged reading through the Emerging Artists Theatre's Fall 2022 New Work Series.
- Musicals: Little Shop of Horrors, Hello Dolly, The Producers, Into the Woods, Company
- Book: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- Film: The Empire Strikes Back, The Wizard of Oz
- TV Shows: The Golden Girls, Pushing Daisies
- Band: ABBA
- Song: Dancing Queen
- Animal: Dogs and Manta Rays!
- Color: Green
- Roles I've Played: Seymour (Little Shop), Carmen Ghia (The Producers)